Acquisitions & Exit Strategies (A&E)
October 8 - 6pm @ The Palace Dinner: 100 N Rt. 73, Berlin, NJ
Join us for Rick Stein's Presentation on getting started in the Real Estate Investing Process
- Are you interested in investing in real estate but don't know how to get started?
- Do you have questions about the real estate investing process?
- Do you know how to make an offer when you find that dream investment property?
Rick Stein, Sales Manager and Vice President of Prudential Fox and Roach in Princeton Junction, NJ, and active real estate investor will provide answers to these important real estate questions and many more!
Let Rick Stein shed some light on a few of the important steps to learning the process: Have your financing in place before you look, Finding the property, Property inspection, What is it worth?, Determining your profit, Analyzing buy and hold properties Capitalization rate, Holding costs, Net operation income, Partner's return, Going to contract, and Finding your buyer or tenant.
Acquisitions & Exit Strategies. As the name implies the group will be focusing on the following:
- Different methods for finding a good Real Estate deal
- Analyze techniques to make sure the deal is a good one.
- What to do with the deal once you’ve gotten it.
There are hundreds of ways to prospect for your next real estate deal; from short sales & REOs to private owners and wholesalers. You can’t do them all so which technique will you focus on… Which one is right for you? Then, once you’ve found the deal, what do you do with it??? If these topics interest you then join us for the Acquisitions & Exit Strategies Sub-group.
6pm @ The Palace Dinner in Berlin: 100 N Route 73 Berlin, NJ 08009
This subgroup meets the 2nd Monday each month.
2012 Meeting Schedule: Oct 8, Nov 12, No Dec meeting
Subgroup Leaders: Joe Fishman and Tom Dagney