3rd Tuesday of the month - Visitors always welcome!
6:00 pm @ The Holiday Inn, Cherry Hill, NJ
Speed Networking with local experts!
- Networking and Marketing meeting
- Lots of great information to be had at the last main meeting of the year
- Speed networking – Enjoy networking games where you get to meet other real estate professionals and make contacts in a fun and playful environment. Share success stories, concerns, brain storm & problem solve. Who knows, you may find your next real estate deal, Real estate partner, mentor, money lender, etc.. AND if you’re not careful you might actually learn something
MAIN MEETING SPONSOR:
Vision Mortgage Capital, A Division of Continental Bank
Joseph Scorese, Mortgage Loan Originator
620 West Germantown Pike, Suite 320, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
Phone: 267-455-0520, Fax: 610-879-3761
6:00-6:30 - Workshops
6:15-7:15 - SJREIA 2013 Board of Directors Elections - Vote
6:30-6:45 - Break-Visit with Business Affiliates & Networking
6:45-7:15 - Announcements
7:15-7:30 - Break-Visit with Business Affiliates & Networking
7:30-9:30 - Main Speaker/Presentation
9:30-10:00 - Networking
9:45-10:15 - Room Clean-up
ELECTIONS - SJREIA 2013 Board of Directors Elections - Vote 6:15-7:15 PM at the Main Meeting November 20 - View Candidates in our Newsletter (link on home page) or on the SJREIA Website (log-in to members area).
WORKSHOPS - Begin at 6:00 PM and are hosted by our Business Affiliates. Topics/speakers vary each month. Members and Visitors -- Come early and learn from our experts!
TOPIC #1 - Private Lending in Your IRA. A dozen things you need to know if you are borrowing or Lending money!
If you have questions about using your IRA to lend money or how to borrow money from an IRA you can’t miss this workshop. It’s not rocket science.
- What do I need if I want to borrow money from an IRA?
- What should I have if I want to Lend money from my IRA?
- What interest rate should I expect?
- How can I protect the investment?
- Where is the money and how do I find it?
Presenter: Carl Fischer, CISP, Principal, CamaPlan, P 215.283.2868, firstname.lastname@example.org
TOPIC #2 - Treatment of Casualty Losses
If you suffered hurricane damage to your home or rentals like I did, come and learn about the available tax deductions for the losses you suffered.
Presenter: James H. Kennedy, CPA, CGMA, Kennedy & Associates, LLC, CPA Services, Cherry Hill, NJ. Phone 856-662-5555
VISITORS PAY $15 - MEMBERS attend for FREE
2012 Meeting Dates: Nov 20. No meeting in Dec.
No need to RSVP - we have a seat waiting for you! Just come!! Not a member yet? Join for just $125/yr!
SJREIA - email: email@example.com phone: 856-663-1133 - Please email or call us if you have any questions