Economic Development and Your Investment Plan
- For Newbies and Experienced Investors!
- How to get into Commercial Real Estate…
- What you need to know about commercial investment requirements and processes…
- Lending Opportunities for Commercial Deals…
- How Economic Development plans are determined…
- How you may benefit from knowing trends and plans in your area…
- What type of commercial property would best suit your wealth-building plans?
Atlantic County Subgroup of South Jersey REIA is pleased to present…
- Teaching how to get into Commercial Real Estate…
- Commercial and Investment Specialist with 25 years of experience…
- Current Chair of the Atlantic County Economic Development Council…
- Past President of the Atlantic County Mainland Chamber of Commerce…
- Extensive experience leasing and selling office-professional, retail, flex- warehouse and business opportunities…
- Has bought, sold and leased a wide variety of properties for clients including office buildings, retail shopping centers, marinas, restaurants, motels and much more.
Richard P. Baehrle, Realtor - Prudential Fox & Roach
1101 Tilton Road, Northfield, NJ 08225
"get RICH in Real Estate"
Commercial Lenders will also be present to answer your questions!
Thursday, Sept. 6 - 6-9 PM
Members still just $15! Visitors $25. Includes dinner, tax, tip, private room, great opportunities!
So Easy to Get To!
Super Buffet & Grill 6718 Route 322 (Black Horse Pike), Egg Harbor Township NJ 08234
Expressway to Parkway South to Exit 37.
Turn right at end of ramp and quick left into the Cardiff Power Center aka Pathmark Plaza.
Be there for this huge opportunity!
** Bring your membership card, business cards, pen, tablet, etc!
** If you didn''t get around to all the vendor tables at the general meeting? Check out our vendor/speaker table for great info from those who sponsor our club.**SJREIA accepts cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Discover.
** Cost of $15 (members) / $25 (non-members) includes dinner without crab legs, beverage, tax, tip, presentation and private room. Most importantly: networking!
** All attendees must pay; no ''meeting only''.
** Visitors who join later during the same night get $10 credited to SJREIA membership which is $125 for the year.
This SubGroup meets the FIRST Tuesday of the Month (except in SEPTEMBER!)
2012 Meeting Schedule: Thursday Sept 6, Oct 2, Nov 6, Dec 4