Turning Point Funds
**2 PHP Credits in Finance**
Real Estate Investing.....these days it's a different animal....or is it? Join Deb Townsend as she discusses:
• Does equity matter anymore?
• Cash flow, how important is it? A life or death discussion.
• Thinking outside of the proverbial box. . .this economy demands it!
• Chinese proverb "Fall down seven times, get up eight"
• My worst investing mistake, my pain and your gain
Turning Point Asset Management, LLC manages real estate investments on behalf of its subsidiary companies and their investors. Its principals have extensive experience in all aspects of residential, commercial, and industrial real estate. Based in Gig Harbor, Washington, approximately 50 miles from Seattle, the Company invests in real estate assets throughout western Washington State. Turning Point Asset Management, LLC is currently acquiring distressed assets at wholesale prices, returning them to retail condition and reselling. Turning Point has longstanding relationships with contractors, real estate brokers, banks, asset management companies, and private lenders, allowing the company to move quickly and efficiently from acquisition to resale.