Results are in from our newly upgraded JumpStart Program! Hear what participants to the April 28 event had to say:
I really enjoyed the SJREI seminar and the speakers had a lot of good information to share. It was nice to get advice from real estate professionals who have been in the industry for years, even decades, and for them to share with us their experiences. --Daniel Gouw
Jump Start--before you JUMP IN to Real Estate Investing
You can spend thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours and still have gaps in your knowledge about real estate investing. For a solid grounding in the fundamentals look no further than SJREI Association''s JumpStart program. We bring you a solid curriculum designed both for the novice real estate investor and for investors ready to tune-up on the latest legal, financial, and practical knowledge necessary for successful investing.
With experienced instructors guiding a fast-paced day, you gain knowledge needed to jump start your real estate investing!
- The top 10 types of investments and how to determine which is right for you
- How to find money to do your deal
- How to research and find investment properties
- The critical factors to evaluating a deal
- The essential members of your support team and their functions
- The pros and cons of different legal entities: LLCs, Corporations, and Partnerships
- When to call on a tax specialist and tax implications of the various investing strategies
- Managing your assets for cash flow and long term gain
- Exit strategies for when you need cash for new investments or to fund a long deserved vacation
Other day-long seminars cost $1,000 to $3,000?nd then end up being no more than a pitch to sell real estate, books, or CDs. This day of pure EDUCATION brings together experts in their fields at a low cost to you, and provides an opportunity to network with both the experts and other attendees.
Before You Leap Into Investing, JumpStart Your Education!
For more information, call 408-264-3198
Jeffrey Hare, Risk Management
Nancy Chillag, Legal Entities
Jeb Henley, Investment Types
Lori Greymont, Funding Sources
Richard Smith, Tax Issues
Vernon Williams, Insurance
*Presentors Subject to Change
Great Savings you won''t want to miss:
Buddy Discount - Two people registering together can attend for $298 total, which is just $149 each!
One year’s Membership plus admission to JumpStart for $349! This is the best deal becuase annual membership to SJREI alone is $225. This package reduces Jumpstart admission to just $124!!