The Hendersonville Focus Group Meeting is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. at the Bay
Breeze Restaurant, 1830 Asheville Hwy/25N, on Tuesday, July 31, 2012.
This month we will focus on an alternative to bank financing for our
residential and commercial real estate investment needs. Linda Norton,
Mortgage Loan Originator for United Federal Credit Union will discuss the
loan options and funds available from UFCU for property rehabs, buy and hold
Linda has 22+ years experience in residential lending, including dealing in
Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA, and RD products. She has served the full
range of borrowers from first time home buyers to investors, including CREIA
members, and is skilled in investment lending.
UFCU is a large, Michigan-based credit union with local offices and has
funds available for loans to be held in-house. A full-time business service
advisor, Neil Hollifield, specializes in commercial lending.
Linda will address the following issues and other questions you may have:
1) Lending market overview for investors
2) In house loans available; type, terms, qualifications, etc.
3) Conventional & non-conventional secondary market loans, terms
4) Commercial loans; terms, multi-family
5) Titling issues - LLC, deed of trust, etc.
6) Restrictions on number of loans
7) Rehab/construction loans for short term
8) HELOC terms, restrictions
9) Other, quick loan closing for opportunistic purchases
Join us next Tuesday to hear from an experienced lender who IS making loans
and add your questions to the mix.