RMCA was founded in 1989 as an opportunity for Human Resources professionals in Colorado, Wyoming and Montana to network and share best practices in compensation, employee benefits, and work-life disciplines - what we refer to as total rewards. Since that time, our region and membership has grown and our focus is in Colorado only.
We advance the total rewards profession by supporting professional development, providing networking opportunities, and serving as a local resource for our members and the community. In support of this, we:
- Foster an exchange of information among total rewards professionals
- Partner with WorldatWork to offer certification training opportunities
- Proactively respond to changing dynamics of the profession
- Maintain a robust library of resources and materials
- Provide on-going continuing education through bi-monthly luncheon programs
- Encourage community involvement
As with most professional associations, RMCA operates according to a Code of Bylaws to:
- Define the scope and purpose of the Association
- Clarify roles and responsibilities of the Board of Directors
- Outline rules for and types of membership
- Designate the Association's financial standards
- Address other administrative activities such as voting and amending the Bylaws
Contact the RMCA President if you have feedback on the Bylaws.