HOST HOTEL: Click the link below to book rooms at the host hotel. If you opt for any other discounts on the web link (AAA, military, senior etc.) it will void the contracted rate and cause issues making a reservations on the website. Select the dates of arrival/departure and click the “book now” button. Omni Corpus Christi Hotel Bayfront Tower 900 North Shore Blvd. Corpus Christi, TX 78401 (361) 887-1600 If making a reservation by phone, call 1.800.843.6664 and use group code #14500811878 or ask for the TRAPS 2014 room block.
Join us in Corpus Christi for one of the largest conventions for parks and recreation professionals in the southwest. The Texas Recreation & Park Society holds an Annual Institute and EXPO each spring which rotates around the state. Educational sessions feature leaders from around the nation, covering a variety of issues relating to park, recreation and leisure services. Employees of all levels are guaranteed a rewarding variety of continuing education opportunities at the Institute. Combined with a trade show, the Institute provides a keen opportunity for vendors to interact with members of all levels.
State Maintenance Rodeo - Printable Rodeo Registration form State Rodeo Rules The following changes have been made to the State Maintenance Rodeo Rules –
1. Top five places per region qualify for the State Rodeo.
2. A City may have multiple participants in an event, however an individual may only participate on one irrigation Assembly Team and one Trailer backing team.
3. The backhoe competition has been completely changed to improve speed of preparation of the event.
4. Plants in the Plant and Weed Identification shall be in pots or cuttings only.
5. The irrigation drawing has been cleaned up to eliminate confusion.