VOLUNTEER FOR REAPS
REAPS is an all-volunteer ran Professional Association. We rely on our members to volunteer and help our Association be better than ever. All of our volunteers must sign a volunteer agreement and be willing to attend an Orientation within the first three months of volunteering. Please read the details of each position we are currently have a need for and then email us
to get started! You need to be a member in order to volunteer. Benefits Include:
1. FREE Membership after one year of service and continued volunteering.
2. Discounts on any investments you make in your REAPS sponsored real estate education.
3. Free attendance for any event you work...which means free training and education.
4. Ability to work in front of our Members, build stronger relationships in our community and network at a higher level.
5. Annual Volunteer appreciation party
6. Cool t-shirt to wear at events
Upcoming Events Coordinator - REAPS hosts over 40 live events a year and we need a volunteer to coordinate getting our calendar out in our community. Our local newspapers, magazines, weekend event listings, press releases, both online and in print are great places for our events to be listed. This is a perfect position for someone who wants to volunteer but can't be available at all of our meetings. If you can write, that's a great bonus...add your own personal flare to our event listings. You must be a member of REAPS to volunteer.
Online Presence Coordinator (OPC) - The OPC would be responsible for searching out every single opportunity for REAPS to be found online. You get to work from home in your spare time in your PJ’s….always a bonus. You’ve got to an expert in searching the internet and learning what other REIA’s are up to maximize their exposure. You would be working directly with the President on helping REAPS stand out in every way possible online. You must be a member of REAPS to volunteer.
REAPS is grateful to be celebrating our 30th year with our members and our volunteers. Thank you for helping us be one of the best Professional Associations in the Nation.