Technology is constantly changing. Memberize looks a lot different today than it did six years ago when the brand was born. Since 2004 we’ve added over 250 key features to our product and our customer base has grown steadily year after year.
But here’s the thing, technology is going to continue to change and so is Memberize. It is with this commitment to continuous evolution that Memberize is excited to present the faster, easier, more powerful Memberize 2012.
When it comes to technology, change can be good. Change can mean a more streamlined organization with less wasted energy and hassle. At Memberize, our mission is to stay on the forefront of new developments to provide our customers the most advanced software available so they get their jobs done quickly, reliably and easily. See the list of what you’ll find in this First Wave from Memberize 2012 below.
As always it must be made clear that we appreciate your loyal business and we sincerely hope you find these updates as exciting as we do!
Enter the Cart Philosophy
- We have completely re-designed the transaction processes and lumped it all into a “Cart Checkout” scenario much like a regular shopping cart.
- With the use of AJAX we’ve streamlined a 5 step checkout process on to one page.
- This way someone can process multiple purchases / orders simultaneously, such as membership renewals and event registrations.
Automated Message/Email Sequences!
- You will be able to Create Unlimited messages/email sequences.
- You can use a membership transaction or event registration to trigger a sequence.
- Start/Pause/Modify a sequence in process either for a given recipient or the sequence as a whole!
- There is enhanced email bounce tracking compared to what you’ve been used to.
- We have added email deliverability tracking as well.
- You will also see email histories (logs) for each membership record.
- Very powerful stuff!
The Member Center
- We have provided more robust search capabilities with customizable fields of information to search by.
- We have completely rebuilt what we call our recurring billing module.
- This will provide complete control over accessing and changing recurring billing profiles!
- You will be able to view a schedule of upcoming and recent auto-bill transactions.
- This means no synchronization with Payment Gateways.
- Credit card expiration reports and auto notifications.
- Declined transaction reports and auto notifications.
- Use of “Card on file” payment options for your members, if desired.
- You will find effective summaries of your lists.
- Quick attendee listings.
- Registration options are presented easily in reports with collapsible lists per option.
- Reports are really speedy now with quick tabbed search options like by Attendee, by Registration Options, by Orders, or by Payments.
New Website Navigation (Menu) and Link Options
We have a new and improved webpage management area that works in conjunction with your navigation (menu) management
- Much more flexibility with respect to main website menu position (Vertical and Horizontal Options).
- Menu and Submenu (fly-out) organization of your content where you can organize by topic and sub topic web pages and/or links.
- Your menu items don’t have to be an actual webpage you create because now you can enter in your own URL (i.e. http://www.facebook.com/yourname) OR pick from a list of other places (events, documents, images, etc.) you’ve created on your website.
- As with everything else, there is no need for scripting because we have our proprietary screens to manage your menus.