INVESTING IN REAL ESTATE USING A SELF-DIRECTED IRA
Saturday, April 29, 2017 9 am - 4 pm
24th Street Conference Center—1841 N 24th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85008
IRA TOOLS AND RULES with J.P. Dahdah CEO of Vantage Self-Directed Retirement Plans
· This interactive, eye-opening workshop offers real estate investors a fundamental understanding of how to take control of their financial future by diversifying their tax-favored savings into real estate by using a self-directed IRA.
· Attendees will create their own personalized plan to help analyze if this powerful retirement tool is appropriate for them and what the key considerations are in investing in a multitude of real
· You will learn more about how the self-directed IRA process works, how to structure your IRA to have “checkbook control,” asset protection, as well as what fees are involved.
J.P. Dahdah presents information on investing using your self-directed IRA specific to each real estate investment strategy—Fix & Flip, Rentals, Lending, Wholesaling
It’s all here in one jam-packed day!
Join us for a day of in-depth education, information and the contacts to make it all happen.
IRA STRUCTURE with James Phelps Attorney Bethea, Gillette, Johnson, & Phelps, PLC
Entities and Legal Considerations
· Setting up an LLC to own properties within the SDIRA for check book control.
· The best structure for multiple properties within the SDIRA.
· Key provisions in an LLC operating agreement for the SDIRA.
· How to structure the IRA beneficiary designations so your heirs will not have to liquidate the properties upon death to pay the income and estate taxes (using an IRA Inheritance Trust and other methods).
· Ideas on how to protect properties outside the IRA using
partnerships, LLCs and irrevocable trusts.
REGISTRATION OPENS AT 8:30 AM * CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST AND LUNCH PROVIDED